Friday, April 22, 2022

new things to try for weight loss? kind of stagnating for my last 10-15 pounds

Im 17M 6'3 and I've been fat basically for the last 5-6 years. in the past 2 years ive been on and off again dieting but in the 5-6 months i spent actually dieting in that time ive lost 65 pounds. now im 182ish from 245 SW. I'd like to get down to 170 ish. The only issue is that now that I've gotten this low ive spent the last couple weeks at around 185. I work a physical job 40 hours a week and hit the gym 5x a week so I make sure to eat enough to not starve myself. I eat around 2000-2500 cals a day of oatmeal, chicken, steak, rice, beans, etc. I am guessing I've hit another plateau. Is the best advice to just keep doing what I'm doing until I break past it or should I up/lower my calories, add some different foods, anything i might be doing thats holding me back that I might not consider? Im really ready to be over with this stuff haha

submitted by /u/Legoomies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XJWR1fa

No comments:

Post a Comment