Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Here we go! 🙈

Introduction:

This is my millionth time starting with a weight loss journey. I'm sick of feeling depressed about it. I cry myself to bed most days because this has been the root cause of insecurity and low self confidence. I want to force myself to change. I'm 30F, 155cm, 80kg. However, this is my first time trying to post my journey online. I want to see if this kind of accountability works for me. I'm going to be dumping posts everyday here. Apologies if it pisses anyone off 🙈

SW: 80kg GW: 55kg

I will try to check my weight once in 2 weeks so I don't get discouraged if there's no change at all. I really really reaaaallyyy want to keep at it this time around. Wish me luck. 🤞🏼

submitted by /u/nowOrNever2022_f2f
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EjtQVPU

No comments:

Post a Comment