Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Girlfriend and I are going to the gym, need help with routines.

Hello, I hope you’re all doing well. My girlfriend and I recently started going to the gym together and we are dieting as well to lose some weight. I have some ideas about what I’d like to do, strength building exercises along with cardio. As for my girlfriend she isn’t looking to bulk up. Just lose weight. I was curious if she should stick with cardio based workouts, or if strength building exercises could help her on her journey. I’m no genius with how weight loss works with women’s bodies but any feedback on what would be a good base workout routine should look like would be appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/BankedTheGoat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vqSHUol

No comments:

Post a Comment