Thursday, April 21, 2022

Will walking 10k a day help with weight loss during a plateau?

Hello everyone! I recently hit a big plateau in my weight loss and have been struggling to lose weight even though I’ve been eating 1200-1400 calories a day as per usual. I don’t want to lower my calorie intake as it’s already quite low for me (F/5’9”) so I started walking 10k steps a day— usually it ends up being me pacing in my house at 100bpm in circles bc my neighborhood isn’t the safest to walk around and I have had some weird experiences walking out there (like someone trying to convince me to sit in their car 😅😅😅) so I can only really walk indoors. Will walking 10k steps in circles indoors at that pace help kickstart my weight loss back up and actually burn calories? I don’t wanna waste my time if the calories burned doing this are not worth much. If I am burning even anywhere between 250-400 more calories in a day without having to cut back on my 1300~ calorie daily diet, that would be incredible. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/noblesse-oblige-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JWhSIzq

No comments:

Post a Comment