Thursday, April 21, 2022

I'm mourning my boobs

Like, WHERE DID THEY GO?

I've known my measurements for a decade because I'm a hobby seamstress. Even though my weight fluctuated between normal weight to overweight since I was a teenager, my bust measurement never really changed.

Also, this is not my first weight loss journey. I was also quite fit and did CICO when I was around 17 yrs old and around 22 yes old. But now at 27 is the first I'm really looking at macros and doing strength workout and it's showing... My legs are slimmer (which I like even though it's wildly confusing) and my boobs... I measured right now and I lost 7cm bust circumference since I started 5 months ago. Why did that happen when it's never happened before? Is this a result of strength training? I do like the leaner look and the workouts are fun, so I'm not gonna stop.

It's really irritating because it all sounds so shallow but I did kind of identify as the chick with the big boobs. Last week, I put on my favourite shirt with a really nice V neckline and my cleavage is gone. My overall figure changed from obvious hourglass to slim pear maybe? I always envied girls with smaller breasts because of some styles I thought would not work with my figure but right now, I'm mourning the change 🙈

submitted by /u/Mohnblume444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nrPflVJ

No comments:

Post a Comment