Friday, April 29, 2022

Prepare for sexual harassment ladies- What they don’t tell you about weight loss.

Of late, I CANNOT leave the house and go about my day without receiving creepy stares, catcalls and approaches from old, musty and may I add a certain demographic of men but I won’t go there…

I am filled with dread to leave my flat and do simple things like go to the gym, library, city centre,because I WILL get harassed. I feel like crap,dirty and constantly uncomfortable.

I can only attribute this to my 60lb weight loss. I dress the same as before, in fact all the clothes I do wear are far too baggy on me as I can’t afford to buy new ones. My appearance is average at best. Anyway, none of that should be relevant. Back when I was 230lbs I still got harassed a fair bit but NOT to this level EVER.

What the f*ck is it about me that attracts this kind of attention? I don’t know what to do. It’s hopeless.

Yes it sucked being fat but at least I was INVISIBLE or less prone to this bullsh*t. I am now thrown right back to when I was 13- a similar weight where I was facing constant harassment and feeling sick and scared in my own body.

This is an incoherent rant so my apologies but ladies if you are experiencing or already have gone through anything similar my heart goes out to you.

submitted by /u/unstable_oracle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hEYPHCp

No comments:

Post a Comment