Wednesday, April 27, 2022

If you are a woman ( especially with a messed up cycle) don’t lose hope if your weight doesn’t change after several days of calorie deficit! got to learn to be patient as our hormones tend to mess up water retention a lot!

I have been a weight loss and calorie counting veteran for more than 20 years. Yet each time I start I get so frustrated when I am working out and eating at a significant deficit, yet after 10 days I am the same weight or higher. But right after my cycle I lose all the weight i was supposed to lose over 10 lbs in 1 month. Same happens during ovulation. So basically I only drop weight a few times a month despite the steady deficit .

It is crazy , I had been on a deficit for 10 lbs a month lost since last month, and until yesterday I was only down 2lbs. Yesterday was the end of my fertilization Window, so lost 4 lbs yesterday and another 4 lbs today finally matching my projected 10 lb weight loss!

I might try to go on birth control pill that might help regulate this water retention but don’t want to avoid that.

Well just wanted to say don’t always lose hope from the scale. Trust the calories if you are weighing everything and wait awhile before deciding if your TDEE is lower and making adjustments.

submitted by /u/kitty07s
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IXJrqVL

No comments:

Post a Comment