Friday, April 22, 2022

I'm really bummed that my pregnancy has put me off track with my fitness and weight loss goals.

So I'm 7 months pregnant. Right before my pregnancy started I was 10lbs away from my weight loss goal and I was seeing some really good progress in my fitness level. I felt good about my journey and motivated enough that I was already planing my "what next" after I'd hit my goals. Throughout my pregnancy I've tried as best I can with keeping, at least, some slimmer of the lifestyle that got me so close to my goals. And I am still exercising and eating healthy regularly. Just not as much as I'd like. And ofc I knew I would gain weight during the pregnancy and go through other changes as well. But its been like the difference between "knowing", and it actually happening has thrown me so off balance that I'm struggling to maintain my goals. Not only that but the fact that this is just the pregnancy, that after this comes a lifetime of motherhood. My motivation is on the shitter. I feel like if I can't handle the pregnancy + work + life + fitness and juggle all that, then how am I gonna be able to add motherhood to all that ?

submitted by /u/Vequinha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8Wjx6ti

No comments:

Post a Comment