Thursday, April 21, 2022

how many pounds away are you from your goal weight and what are your rewards?

i'm 15lbs away from my first goal weight which i think will take me about 3 months. how long do you think it'll take you or maybe you're not thinking about that? i'm hoping it'll be faster but a part of me knows that it's unrealistic. slow weight loss is also more sustainable. i'm just looking forward to being able to wear the clothes i want and the day i can work on maintenance. my rewards are listening to a song i like and wearing a top with spaghetti straps outside for the first time in my life.

i decided my first goal weight based on the bmi system because i just wanted to be at a normal bmi. i'm interested in hearing everyone talk about their goal weight, their thoughts on the journey to getting there and if there's anything you want to do. i've been feeling mentally exhausted and would just like to enjoy a cosy chat with you all.

submitted by /u/magicsuns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Sol59f3

No comments:

Post a Comment