Friday, April 15, 2022

protein shakes for weight loss

F. 5 ft 4 162lb. Is it safe to use protein shakes as meal replacement for 1/2 meals a day. I have 13/15lbs to lose to get to my pre baby weight. I currently eat 1400-1600 calories pd. Weight loss is painfully slow although I am working out so aware I'm gaining some muscle as well. I have fairly healthy habits. Working out 3 times per week and walking 5+ miles per day. However I have pcos and that really slow things down for me. Would two shakes a day and then a 600 calorie meal or so be safe for a month or so ? I'm aware it's not ideal but I always go over when trying to eat 1200 and miss my macros .Im getting married soon so i know quick fixes arent sustainable but anyone with any experience / results would be appreciated

submitted by /u/Ruby9345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fcOgGti

No comments:

Post a Comment