Thursday, April 21, 2022

How to prioritize your health/ weight loss goals?

I can have the best intentions and aspirations to want to regularly exercise, but work and taking care of my family end up always becoming my default. I end up having all my energy given to work and family that by the end of the day, I'm depleted and just can't even consider exercise. In the morning, I feel too tired to exercise or if I sleep in a bit then it's time to get the kids fed and ready for school. And to be honest, I sometimes think maybe I use that as an excuse to not work out and I just don't get why I do this? It's like I'm fighting against myself and putting myself at the bottom. My brain can't compartmentalize work and I feel as though I have to get to work tasks no matter what (an internally driven pressure).

Any insight or tips? Every time I read these awesome success stories, or progress pics posts, people post about their diet and exercise programs as credit for their change. I know what needs to be done, I know it's very important, but I just can't do it. I wish I could be even partially as driven towards my fitness/ health goals as I am about work.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/tnmur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GneHwCl

No comments:

Post a Comment