Tuesday, April 19, 2022

New to all this!

Exercising is new for me. I have been trying to go to the gym a few times a week for the last month or so. I have not seen much regarding results. Or even a weight drop. I usually spend about 90 minutes each visit. Which translates to treadmill, weight machines, and usually wrap it up with more cardio be it treadmill, elliptical or stationary bike. Is 90 minutes 2-3 times a week enough for me to start to build muscle and or lose weight? I am doing CICO and usually staying below my daily allotment all week. I'm definitely NOT going over my weekly number. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something that I need to add like pre-workout supplements? I really want to drop the weight as I know the CICO works but I want to kick start this weight loss! Any tips or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/I_Masticatedinpublic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EG9Uw5i

No comments:

Post a Comment