Tuesday, April 12, 2022

When losing weight with a calorie deficit, does it matter what you eat, as long as you are eating in a deficit?

I was just curious because I'm doing a calorie deficit for my weight loss, and while doing so, I was debating on eating a German potato salad for lunch (I was in a rush and got one from a local market).

It wasn't many calories, but the fat in the mayo made me wonder if I should have picked something different. Would I still lose weight, as long as I'm in a calorie deficit? Or should I be completely eating stuff that's healthier?

(I realize that I should be eating healthier stuff anyways, but I was kinda curious with the answer to this question anyways.)

submitted by /u/gisellasaurus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FPtiYrB

No comments:

Post a Comment