Monday, April 11, 2022

Weight Loss Journal Entry #1

I started my weight loss program with something called the 13 day diet which is a metabolic confusion diet. Worked well for me. I came down from 127 kg to 118 kg in a span of 2 weeks. However, due to responsibilities the 13 day diet was unsustainable as every time I needed to travel for more than one day I had to cancel my diet plan for the day.

So then I switched over to intermittent fasting. I saw meager losses. Lost 0.3 kg per day. My longest fast was for 30 hours. I noticed myself gaining the weight back. I panicked so in the heat of the moment I decided to combine intermittent fasting with the 13 day diet.

It is really tough but I am now down to 115kg. I have been following this custom diet of mine for 4 days now. It is tough due to the hunger pangs but I can deal with it.

Additionally, one thing a lot of fat men do not talk about is how difficult life becomes when you are fat/overweight/obese. I couldn't even perform basic hygiene functions such as shaving my pubic hair in my crotch area. I had to bend my foot every time I wanted to tie my shoe laces and I would work up a sweat just by doing that. Horrible! And lastly, I am a well endowed man, my weight gain fucked with me mentally as I could no longer become fully erect. However, after my weight loss, although still a long way to go, the erection issue is starting to go away. Also my libido is getting higher as well which had become very low when I was gaining weight.

I am 6 feet. My goal is to reach 75-76 kg. Getting there. I just wanted to share my experience with all of you maybe it helps someone else.

Stay Strong!

submitted by /u/BiggieSmalls-95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J7KEyRZ

No comments:

Post a Comment