Sunday, April 24, 2022

Looking for a virtual (or in-person) weight loss accountability buddy? Someone to text or call every week about weight loss goals, progress, and motivation?

The title says all! I lost 75lbs two years ago and gained 30lbs back. I feel like because I am losing weight again I can’t really rely on my friends for support/ they’re a little bored of the topic. But weight loss and my journey is important to me! So I was wondering if anyone wanted to have a weight loss buddy through text (or in-person if you’re in Los Ángeles) so we can talk about our hobby together!

We could totally become friends so I will share a little bit about me: I am obsessed with movies (especially foreign, independent, and A24 movies) and work for a film non-profit. I love rap (playboi carti, lil uzi vert, yeat) and indie music (enjoy, title fight). I am liberal. I love funny people :)

Hit me up and let’s exchange numbers!

submitted by /u/Title-fight-fiend
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DQKr6gO

No comments:

Post a Comment