Saturday, April 23, 2022

I F22 lost 30 lbs last year and now I’m pregnant, scared I’ll have to do it all over again

So I successfully went from 172 lbs to 142 lbs (I’m 5’9) over the course of 2021 by doing CICO and I’ve been super proud of myself and I gained a lot of confidence. Me and my fiancé recently found out we’re expecting our first and I’m already gaining a few pounds. I didn’t get to the maintaining part of my weight loss journey yet, so I’m having a hard time figuring out how to eat the right amount of calories while eating healthy for me and the baby and also not to eat too much and have to lose all the weight all over again after my pregnancy.

It’s also mentally hard for me to watch myself gaining weight, I try very hard not to see it as a negative thing, even though I know that gaining weight is essential in a pregnancy. To be quite honest, I’m just scared to gain a lot of weight. Please let me know if you have any tips or experiences?

submitted by /u/Subject-Apple8350
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nrSusOM

No comments:

Post a Comment