Friday, April 15, 2022

Should I just avoid foods that don't have the calories clearly labeled?

I just ate some food from a restaurant but I have anxiety as far as my weight loss goals and calorie count for the day because I don't know how many calories was in the food.

I understand that a solution to this might be to only eat foods where the calories are labeled, but most restaurants don't label them. I'm now feeling demotivated as far as my weight loss efforts because it feels like I should just toss the rest of the day out, or like I should go to bed without dinner.

The good thing is that I did stop eating when I felt full, instead of finishing all of the food so that I wouldn't waste it.

submitted by /u/manicmidori
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yV4RB6j

No comments:

Post a Comment