Friday, April 15, 2022

Lost 5 kgs (11 lbs) in 2 weeks just by cutting out (refined) sugar!

I only just recently started my weight loss journey and my biggest struggle when it comes to weight gain has always been sweets. I felt like I'd been using sugar as an emotional crutch for so long and I'd just gotten really tired of it.

I decided to quit about 2 weeks ago and after a bit of a withdrawal period, I've actually found that I almost don't crave it at all anymore. I've only had a small amount of chocolate here and there. I've also noticed my appetite decreasing a lot, which I'm not sure is related. I used to feel like I could just always eat, but now I actually feel satisfied after a meal. Maybe sugar can affect your hunger cues?

Anyway, I'm just really happy that I feel like I've finally actually broken this addiction!

submitted by /u/perpetuallyconfused7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/agrhOvV

No comments:

Post a Comment