Thursday, April 28, 2022

the difference that 15lbs makes (progress pics)

Hi everyone! I'm currently battling the final 15lbs and this made me want to look back at the first 15lbs I lost along with the difference it made. I would like to use these progress photos as fuel for the final stretch. What I find interesting is how the difference in these photos will also occur to my body as I reach my goal weight, except on an even smaller frame. The paper towel effect. On my last post, kind people also expressed interest in how weight loss looks like on a much shorter person in which at 30lbs loss, my family members couldn't recognise me.

Before and After (Front and Side View)

The 15lbs is actually my pandemic weight gain so I'm very happy that's gone! I'm 4'9" (22 F) and it took me one month and a half to achieve this loss.

I've personally struggled with not being able to see a visible difference in the mirror. In the past few months, I've frequently felt like I was still as "big" as when I first began. Making "before and after" photo sets have been majorly helpful. If you're in the same position, just always remember that the difference is occurring. Look up "15lbs of fat" and it'll show you pictures of massive yellow chunks that are disappearing from your body, but all over or in certain areas before it reaches other parts.

I'd like to make a more detailed post when I reach my goal weight, especially as the mental aspect was the most difficult. But a quick breakdown of what I did: I ate at 1200 calories, walked for 1 hour everyday, did unintentional IF (I've always disliked eating breakfast) and infrequent OMAD.

submitted by /u/midnight_suns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s8eaf7v

No comments:

Post a Comment