Saturday, April 16, 2022

How do I do this properly?

I’m currently at my highest weight (263.5LBS) and haven’t gained any weight since October of 21’ (i don’t know how?) Im currently looking to be down at least 40LBS to 50LBS by the end of august. I thinks that’s achievable. I suffer from PCOS (hormonal issues) that have made weight loss extremely hard and exercise itself is painful as fuck for me as well but I rlly wanna try. I’ve done keto in the past and it was a horrible diet, it got me sick VERY sick so I don’t wanna starve myself like that again.

I’ve read so much about calorie deficits and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. What is it? and will that actually help me lose weight? I don’t wanna be eating over 1,200-1,400 calories a day tbh. And calorie counting is most of the time rlly hard since some of the stuff I eat I can’t quite find on apps so :/ Is there anywhere I can find meals with in that calorie intake? I might be wrong, VERY wrong but I feel like the more calories I eat the more harder it’s gnna be for it to burn them off

I also, for the first five months of my weight loss, wanna focus on cardio exercises and bottom half exercises (legs and butt lol, my legs and thighs have gone flabby and my butt went flat after gaining weight so I want it BACK) like jump rope, burpees, walking/running (when I reach enough stamina ofc), stair master, bicycle (maybe once or twice a week) then move onto weights after some time. I wanna burn the fat off not only focus on calories in or calories out, that’s not enough

Please help me out, any suggestions, meal ideas, subreddits to look at ANYTHING will greatly help

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/Quiet_Pup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ABryelz

No comments:

Post a Comment