Wednesday, April 13, 2022

24 y/o Female, 5”3 and 133 lbs, but 38% body fat

Hello! I have been on a weight loss journey for the better part of 3 years now and have yet to achieve my “dream body.”

For a year, I did keto on and off and got down to about 118 lbs around this time last year but never got that flat stomach slim legs that I wanted. I never had enough energy to do strength training so I just ran sometimes. Regardless, I ended up “skinny fat”, lol are we surprised?

Well now, I’m usually about 133 lbs and have 38% bf and need advice. I’ve been strength training for a couple weeks and I’m being told to raise my calorie intake to 1700 daily but I’ve since gained a pound (now I’m 134.2). Is that normal? How should I go about my caloric intake and still lose weight?

submitted by /u/AdJust6291
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MN7nqz2

No comments:

Post a Comment