Tuesday, April 12, 2022

NSV Shoe size changing

The other day, I was on my way to out, and it was unusually cold where I live. I wore sandals, so I grabbed the only other pair of shoes I found it my car—a pair of slip on leather sneakers (the Madison sneaker from Dr. Scholl’s in case anyone cares/it matters).

What was surprising is that they would not stay on my foot. At all! Felt like they were an entire size and a half too big. I even took them off to make sure they weren’t my roommate’s shoes!

I haven’t worn them in over a year and I distinctly remember how they fit before. Super comfortable, worn in/molded to my feet because of their memory foam soles. Never too big.

Taking it as a good sign, but I guess I just did not expect this. Not sure it’s a full victory, since I likely have to buy new shoes now, but it’s also yet another metric of progress. More than anything else, my supination has been corrected and the only thing I can relate that to is my 50 pound weight loss.

submitted by /u/elem1989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/aWGAn8N

No comments:

Post a Comment