Tuesday, April 19, 2022

How do people not get frustrated during a normal diet?

Hello, I'm currently trying to lose 20-30 lbs with a healthy calorie deficit.

For a bit of background, I've suffered from eating disorders for years. When I first started cico I went into a huge deficit and went through the worst binge/restrict cycle ever. The problem with it was that the "quick and easy" weight loss gave me instant motivation but then I'd crash and burn on weekends.

I'm trying to do a deficit of 1k, my tdee is around 2k. While I feel more energized and happy, I'm not seeing any quick results and it's making me less motivated.

TLDR; How do people in a normal deficit stay motivated and not get immediately frustrated? Also just asking for some reassurance... T-T

Edit: Sorry, like I mentioned before I'm used to eating way less than 1000 calories due to the eating disorder, so this is all new to me. I'll up my intake, but I barely get up to 1000 anyways so I'm not sure. Anyways, I'm sorry again I wasn't aware that it was so bad when I posted this.

submitted by /u/Sea_Attitude_1026
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SMykN8s

No comments:

Post a Comment