Wednesday, April 13, 2022

After 3 long years, I met my goal weight. I've lost 112 pounds.

It feels surreal. It was just about 3 years ago that I needed to wear a suit and none of my old ones fit. Combined with other things I was going through then, that was the catalyst for me to decide it was time to buckle down and start losing some weight. I weighed 282 pounds then, and I wanted to get to 170 pounds, which was just about the edge of a healthy BMI for me.

Now, after lifestyle changes, counting my calories, and many, many, hard days I've done it. I'm at 170 pounds.

The bulk of my weight loss was within the first two years. I must've lost something like 100~ pounds at that time. Since I don't exercise and I was unwilling to make further lifestyle changes to my diet, I've spent the past year losing those pesky last dozen pounds.

Now that I'm here I don't know what to feel. I'm overcome with a strange feeling in my chest. I can't believe I've finally done it.

So, to everyone struggling out there - it's possible! It may take longer than you'd like, it'll be hard, but it can be done! I wish you all good luck and praise for your hard work!

submitted by /u/Kami_no_Kage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XKMkrhe

No comments:

Post a Comment