Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Being "skinny-fat" is giving me horrible body dysphoria - what can I do?

I've [M25] been going to the gym 5 times a week for an hour since August 2021, I have noticed considerable weight loss and a more defined upper chest, slimmer face, but my stomach just has not followed suit and it just looks horrendously deformed.

I have a weird type of chest where, just under my breasts, it curves in really thin, but then "rolls" out around the belly and makes it look like a hour glass figure.

Not a pic of me, but a pic for reference of category #2, but somehow even bigger than that.

The fat then curves in again around the waist and my legs are slim and tight.

Everytime I look at myself in the mirror I just do not see the progress. All I see is a disgusting muffin top that just will not go away no matter what I do. and it just makes me feel like I have made absolutely zero progress. Like all my time is wasted for nothing. I feel like a fat disgusting slob and it gives me anxiety of turning out obese. I really hate my body so much, I hate looking at myself shirtless or naked and I actively avoid it now to stop me feeling like this.

I do weight lifting, I do cardio, I do crunches, I do a variety of exercises for my body that effects all areas. The classes I attend at the gym are varied like this too, one day it might be chest based, next is weight, next is cycling and so on.

My diet is mostly healthy, every day I ensure to have a lunch that is a sandwich of tuna/pilchards with lettuce, cucumber, onions, gherkins and jalepenos w/ vinegar & black and white pepper. I usually have fruit that's a banana, apple, mangoes or small tub of blueberries to go alongside it. I only ever drink milk and water (ex weekends).

On Saturdays I do loosen the food a bit and may let myself have a chocolate bar and maybe a pizza/burger but that's Saturday only. Sunday it's back to eating a mostly vegetable / fruit based diet. Ex drinks for this, I will let myself have something other than milk/water on Sat/Sun.

I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong, I really really want this disgusting deformity gone. Do I need liposuction or some meds?? Do I need to make this diet a 7 day thing? Or cut down on calories even more?

submitted by /u/ITthrowawayyy123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DukZcSr

No comments:

Post a Comment