Sunday, April 24, 2022

Is being overweight most of my life causing me to self sabotage my weight loss?

I have been overweight most of my life as a child and still hit a growth spurt and then I was a good-sized and then I he came over weight again then lost weight after college and then put weight back on and more when I joined the gym and my hunger increased. I have always been a medium sized and by that I mean I'm average size but I actually weigh more than people think. I have tried to lose weight more times than I can count and I am not somebody who is good at pushing themselves or having discipline. I'm wondering if maybe the fact of just sort of always been like this is causing me to self-sabotage my healthy eating out of fear change? Has anyone else dealt with this weird fear and how did they get over it?

submitted by /u/Catmom924
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/j3MEmBi

No comments:

Post a Comment