Saturday, April 30, 2022

Slightly silly thing to feel proud about, but I can't eat as much.

So I've really been trying to fix my eating habits, build up a routine and exercise. It's been really tough to get into the routine and I've been out injured for the last 9 days, but one thing I have fixed is my eating.

I used to be a secret eater, a comfort eater. I could demolish a large Dominos pizza to myself, or an entire bag of sweets. Well tonight we ordered 2 medium pizzas (wasn't sure I wanted to as I don't eat much) and after 4 slices I am full.

Stupid thing to be proud of I know, but the ability to eat less and be full easier really makes me happy. If I can just get the weight loss to take as well, then I'll finally be happy and able to reach my goals.

submitted by /u/DialZforZebra
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FCUXqZf

No comments:

Post a Comment