Friday, April 15, 2022

Back to square one

SW: 95KG CW: 108KG GW: 75KG

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I used to really enjoy exercising when I first became committed to my weight loss journey, gym 3x a week, and walks every other day - I'd count my calories, and stick to healthy choices.

Then lockdown hit. Went from 95 to 108kg, and just gave up.

I've tried to get back into it, but it just feels pointless, I always lose some weight and then just gain it all back.

I'm sick of living like this, the constant pains, clothes fitting and then becoming too tight, the self-hatred. I don't remember ever being a healthy weight. I've always been either overweight or obese.

I want to change, I truly do - Any tips?

submitted by /u/jotolion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JF25uTE

No comments:

Post a Comment