Thursday, April 14, 2022

Advice for calories and TDEE?

Hi! Can someone give me their opinion on my calories?

Hi, I calculated with TDEE and my maintenance is 2,715. I have been eating 1,700 a day for three weeks and haven’t seen the scale move at all. I fluctuate between 323 and 326 lbs. Just wondering what someone else’s opinion is until I can see my doctor next month to talk about weight loss. I plan on getting blood work done.

For reference I have been tracking everything in MFP diligently. I just bought a food scale to get even more precise. I feel very confident about what I’ve been eating, and I have been trying to take a brisk walk twice a week that I am working to do more often. I have a mostly sedentary job.

I worry that I have an underlying hormone or health issue that might be affecting potential weight loss, but I’m trying to remember it’s only been three weeks and be kind to myself. I physically feel a lot better since I have been more mindful about eating, and feel less puffy, which is great. I just want to see the scale move so I know I’m on track. What do you think? Any thoughts or questions welcome.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/neatflaps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FSJ5Q42

No comments:

Post a Comment