Monday, April 18, 2022

Starting my Journey

Hi everyone, not really sure how to make a post for here but ive been lurking for awhile now. I recently decided that after so many times of trying and failing, that im really gonna commit to loosing weight this time and this time i think it will work. I never had a place like r/loseit before and i grew up pretty poor surrounded by other obese/big people due to poverty. Im about 5’7 and weight about 245lbs give or take (been a few days since i weighed myself). My goal is to start trying the CICO thing and learning more about losing weight and maintaining weight loss. I also intended to go to the gym now that i have gym shoes; my plan is to start with 15minutes for 5 days and then take the weekend off. Then increase it to 20minutes the next week and continually add five minutes every week so that im slowly increasing the amount of time. My plan is also to do aloooot more weight lifting than cardio cause i used to do cardio and never made much progress. Any tips, advice, resources that you folks could offer would be appreciated! Or words of encouragement too lol. I dont have any family anymore and only have 2 friends that i dont really see much anymore so this is gonna be a journey i try to make on my own with my own support to lift me up. I think i got this!!!

submitted by /u/LichtTheLost
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/U2Fpbas

No comments:

Post a Comment