Saturday, November 19, 2022

2 hour workouts or 1 hour workout twice a day with one being fasted cardio?

F, 23, 162cm, 77kgs

I mostly do 2 hours medium intensity workouts or 1 hour medium-high intensity workouts. I want to put very serious effort towards exercise for next 8 weeks. Is it better to do 1 hour medium intensity fasted cardio in the morning and 1 hour hiit in the afternoon. Or, do both of them together? Like 1 hour hiit and then mid-intensity cardio together?

Is there any difference between calories burned in a fasted state than exercise after eating?

If I exercise after eating, does my body really burn calories only from the meal I had and not help in overall weight loss?

I already eat pretty healthy most of the time and am planning to do intermittent fasting. I normally eat dinner around 7pm, and it is mostly 500 cals with protein, vegetables and carbs. I normally have low blood pressure, will I be able to workout as energetically as in the afternoon?

I have tried morning workouts but if it was going on a walk with others, it was ok, but it made me extra tired the whole day. Plus I have morning college and cannot eat before 12 noon. How much time will it take to get used to the routine?

submitted by /u/Own_Gold6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/XUkvwVl

No comments:

Post a Comment