Sunday, November 20, 2022

Unexpected “perk” of weight loss

28F 5’8” Starting weight: 228lbs Current weight: 192lbs Goal weight: 165lbs

I was looking in the mirror the other day and noticed that my boobs were particularly perky. This was odd for me as I had been braless the entire day and my boobs usually look saggy after hours of hanging loose. I’m not sure if anyone else experiences this, but along with my nipples, my areolas expand and contract in response to stimuli. When there is no friction from a bra rubbing up against them, they expand and make my boobs look even saggier. This time around they did not do this. I didn’t think much of it, and went about my day. This perkiness has persisted for some time now and I’ve noticed that my nipples sit higher now too. Though pleasant, this is strange considering boobs usually get saggy after weight loss. I’m wondering, has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/weallknowurlying
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7FWXun6

No comments:

Post a Comment