Thursday, November 24, 2022

Self esteem is like a roller coaster after weight loss

Obviously I am really proud of how far I have come and how I have been able to lose about 18kg now and keep it off for a pretty long time. My body objectively looks way better and I am fitter, I feel healthier and just better in a million ways.

Nevertheless I just have so many days where I look in the mirror and hate everything. It’s like my mind is tricking me into thinking I am still in my old body. You ever get those days where you struggle to even notice your progress?

And if you do, how do you get out of this? Sometimes my self esteem on these bad days is unbearable, I can’t even look at myself right now

submitted by /u/uwupricklypear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fEXzInT

No comments:

Post a Comment