Thursday, November 17, 2022

I think building muscle has made me more confident after weight loss

I didn’t take care of my skin on my body properly when I was overweight. I had a bunch of stretch marks and my skin wasn’t the best due to being overweight. I had a lot of acne and dark spots. Losing weight made me really insecure about it because it was obvious. I just hated all of the stretch marks and acne scars and ingrown hairs.

I built a lot of muscle and my skin has tightened nicely. I was very insecure about my skin before. I didn’t want to look at my skin. But after becoming more muscular and having a nice physique I think it outweighs everything that I am insecure about my skin. I feel more confident without my shirt. I think it’s because being muscular makes me look more attractive and it’s a focal point of my body.

submitted by /u/zanderwoolly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KOrdADR

No comments:

Post a Comment