Tuesday, November 8, 2022

How to maintain as short and petite woman

I used to maintain as a 5’1 woman at 130 pounds but recently have been dieting to try to hit 115 pounds (currently at 122 pounds). I mistakenly thought after dieting I would be able to go back to my old eating habits but now realize I am going to have to eat less calories to maintain my weight. Now this weight loss journey that was supposed to be one-and-done feels like it will last forever. I know I’m not done with dieting yet, but I’m already worried for when/if I get to my goal how I’ll manage to maintain because dieting as a short woman with a big appetite who often eats the same non-diet friendly meals as my family has been a pain. Any tips or advice?

submitted by /u/ofsongi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/V9MyYAC

No comments:

Post a Comment