Thursday, November 17, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 17

Hello everyone!

Thursday. Day 17 of November. I hope yours was a fabulous day.

Onto goals!

2000 calories a day (lose two pounds this month): On it today! I’m going to roast asparagus & chicken drumsticks this evening.

Weigh in & log weight once a week, Thursday mornings: Weigh in logged this morning. NSV – When I was at my heaviest, this is the time of year that the cold weather would mean I randomly threw my back out. I haven’t done that since I started this journey, not just because of the weight loss, but because of the strength work & higher activity level. Love that for me.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): 30 minute stationary bike. 11/17 days.

Sober November: Yup. I'm considering allowing myself some festive imbibing for Turkey Day so long as my streak stays until then. 17/17 day(s).

Nanowrimo: I'm hoping to get after more of this tonight. I think if I play my cards right this weekend, I can sneak in two write ins. 17,764/28,333 words & 2/4 write ins.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for how beautiful the snow was as it fell today. Straight up snow globe snow, so picturesque.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: Get good rest, my digestive system is being weird & shark week has taken it out of me. Early to bed with me.

Done with the boring stuff, onto your day! Tell us all about it!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TLS3DeY

No comments:

Post a Comment