Sunday, November 13, 2022

Help understanding why I can’t lose weight unless I’m very restrictive

Could there be any explanation as to why I don’t lose weight when I eat 1600-1800 calories? I have to eat around 1200-1400 to lose anything, and I’m excruciatingly hungry all the time so it’s extremely difficult to maintain. To increase from 1400 to 1600 completely stagnates my weight loss and I even start gaining some.

I’ve had blood tests within the past couple months and everything has come back normal, thyroid included.

I’m 29F, 5’9”, and 198lbs. I already go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I’ve been doing CICO for 4 months now but I’m losing my motivation to feel like I’m starving all the time, and it’s making me horribly grumpy.

I’m not sure what to do that would help me not feel like I’m starving but also let me lose weight. I will be asking a doctor but their schedule is booked and I can’t see him until April so I thought I’d get some advice here in the meantime.

submitted by /u/cheylea120
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ubdFs3x

No comments:

Post a Comment