Thursday, November 24, 2022

Manager made me cry

Huge nsv which came at a good time as recently I've been feeling so stuck and depressed with how long my weight loss journey is going to be.

Over the last year I've slowly but surely lost 29.6kg/65lb I'm so close to 30kgs lost but can't quite seem to get there. Just cico, focusing on nutritional foods and walking more.

My nurse manager is around the same size I was when I started my journey. Every now and again she makes comments about what am I doing, and how I'm looking really good.

Today in the staff room, she came up to me and randomly said. "You know Rachel, you're truly an inspiration. I was thinking about you the other day and instead of eating a biscuit I ate a manderin to get my sweet fill. Keep it up".

Weight loss is a personal journey, but to know I've somehow helped someone else without realising it has now felt like my biggest success.

submitted by /u/Aphita
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eXFHgcj

No comments:

Post a Comment