Monday, November 21, 2022

Motivated...for the wrong reason? So be it.

For the past few months I've been battling with losing weight. This past weekend I was trying on jackets at a store and my bf suggested I go for a larger size, I insisted that losing a few more pounds I could fit into medium sized jacket I wanted. He then told me that he didn't think I would lose weight. "You will either stay the same or get bigger." Those words hurt so much. Yes he tries to help me with the things that I eat but most of the time he's doubtful that I am even trying. I told him "Fine...I'll show you."

Now I am more determined than ever to lose the weight. Currently 5'1 / 178 lbs

What my rewards system looks like:

160lbs - New hiking backpack

150lbs - Cartlidge piercing

140lbs - Spa Day (Facial, massage, mani, pedi)

130lbs - Tattoo

125lbs - The jacket I wanted in the size I wanted & boudoir photoshoot

Tonight I will take my before pictures and will post them as I meet each weight loss goal.

I'm determined.

submitted by /u/yera44c2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/z17bae/motivatedfor_the_wrong_reason_so_be_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment