Sunday, November 20, 2022

I’ve almost lost 15lb!

I don’t really have anyone to share this with, but I’m making progress on my weight loss journey :] After a long bout of depression, I stepped onto a scale and to my shock, I was right at 200lb. I’m a 5’4 F, and I knew I was overweight, but I had no idea I had gotten to that point. So for the past 2 and a half months, I’ve been using this app, and just recently bought a kitchen scale to be more accurate with my calorie counting. It was tough at first, I started with a 1500 budget I believe. Now I use a 1,330 budget, and easily stay under. I generally end up 1,100-1,300. I finally found some decent workout clothes and am going to start going to the gym as well next week :] My goal weight is 150lb, so I’ve still got awhile to go, but I know it’s within reach. I’m cooking more, and very rarely eat fast food. (Maybe like once every 3 weeks). Anyway, that’s all, i just wanted to share with someone while not being afraid to say the numbers.

submitted by /u/koifish_k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HKZfeGh

No comments:

Post a Comment