Friday, November 18, 2022

Sugar cravings

I started weight loss journey about 7month ago, I lost 23lbs being 5"2 female. I'm currently around 147-151 pound. I'm eating 1200-1300kcal.

Since I reach 147lbs, my weight is plateauing and stuck. Also sugar and snack cravings are kicking in while I'm totally fine with sticking with meal plans. I keep have this crave of sugary snacks recently while my weight is plateauing. I binge lots of sugars in a day while not excessively going over my maintainance calories, for examples 5 pieces of buttercookies and few chocolates. It is really hard to get them off of my head and making snacks out of my reach due to family environment. I don't know what to do; I'm exercising 5-6 days (3 days full body weight training and 2-3 days of 1hr 20min cardio), counting calories, don't eat heavy meals, fasting between breakfast and dinner since I have to eat breakfast cuz of my medication. I really don't know what to expect; I'm maintaining current weight rn. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/mewmew1222
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6XtrHNG

No comments:

Post a Comment