Thursday, November 10, 2022

Need some support today

Hi all, I could use some support today. I’m a month into my weight loss journey. Here are my stats:

5’2” 30 years old SW: 165 CW: 160 GW: 145

I’ve made great progress in the past month so I’m proud of myself. It hasn’t been super hard. Yesterday and today I’m struggling. I’m ridiculously fatigued. I’ve had my usual dose of caffeine. I’ve tried napping it off. I feel heavy and sore and exhausted. Don’t think I’m getting sick - already got over a cold from last week.

My current plan is 1500 calories a day, and I work out 4x a week.

I’m really tempted to binge today. Something in me feels like I might be burning out after a month of sticking really hard to my goals and perhaps maybe going too far a couple times (some long cardio sessions and extra restrictive days). That emotional temptation to just indulge is really strong today.

I feel my resolve getting a little weak and I don’t want to derail over a rough couple of days. If I do that it won’t just be the weight loss process I feel like I’ll be sabotaging but it’ll put me in an emotional spiral. If anyone could offer words of guidance, encouragement, advice, I’d really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Possible-Grape4563
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/o4VwvJD

No comments:

Post a Comment