Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Im sick and tired and I know what to do but I suck at this

I (M23) started dieting right around the end of May, and went from a starting weight of 255 pounds all the way down to 221 pounds by around the end of July. I was stagnant in progress in August-September, and then I started a job near the end of September, and now my weight has climbed back up to 234 pounds as of this morning. I'm frustrated because I know exactly what I'm doing wrong, I tracked all my food, but I started eating halloween candy, and then when I was out of candy I started eating hundreds of calories of pistachios, then I started repeatedly picking at the birthday cake in the fridge until I had eaten over half the cake myself...

Im so frustrated right now because I know exactly what I am doing wrong. I track all of my food except when I binge, and I know that my binges are whats screwing me up, but when I see "tastier" looking snacks and treats I just go berserk and start picking at it until all of my calorie goals are screwed up. I am still going to the gym 4-5 times a week, but my constant screwups in diet are throwing me off. I even joined a weight loss program, but all its done is help me stay consistent with daily weigh ins.

I want to lose the weight, and yet why am I eating all these stupid snacks and ruining my progress if thats the case? I need help or advice or SOMETHING to pull me out of this rut, I know what to do but I keep messing up and here I am 13 pounds up because of my constant mistakes. I need help.

submitted by /u/No_Mousse4123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/utJ7HMn

No comments:

Post a Comment