Sunday, November 27, 2022

tips to stay patient during this process?

I'm one month into my weight loss plan and have lost 15 pounds. I know based on math and science that it will take me another 5 to 6 months for my to reach my goal, and an additional month beyond that to surpass my goal and hit my dream weight.

I'm really struggling right now with the weight of time, that sinking feeling I get when I think about having so many months ahead of me. I'm not really struggling day to day. I feel satiated at 1500 calories per day and am averaging about 1.8 - 2 pounds of weight loss per week. So, what I am doing is working. But why does it have to happen so slowly!

Add to that my current plateau, and I'm starting to feel like things are moving even slower. I understand rationally that this plateau will lift, but this plateau plus the time I have remaining is starting to drive me crazy. And I know there will be other plateaus in the future, which makes me feel even more discouraged.

I can't help but wish my body would cut me a break and give me a shortcut this time around. Can I just drop the next five or ten quickly and skip a few weeks of playing the waiting game?

How do you all deal with being patient during the weight loss process? How do you deal with wanting things to move faster than they are? It's driving me nuts.

submitted by /u/la_california_guy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UuRDOc9

No comments:

Post a Comment