Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Turtle Weight Loss

I know that we celebrate NSVs, and this whole process is about the journey not the number on the scale, but MAN, I lose weight SLOW. I've been working with a nutritionist since July, stayed largely consistent with sticking to my macros, and in the past 5 months have only lost 13 pounds. I've been in the gym (CrossFit) 5 days a week since April, and this month bumped it to 6 days a week.

As the end of the years gets closer, I really thought I'd be at least 20 pounds further than I am. I am grateful for the gains I've seen in the gym, but I would looooooooove for the scale to reflect my consistency. It's especially obnoxious to see people lose 2-3 pounds in a week, when that's my average weight loss in a month :(

Just feeling a bit bummed I don't have a large transformation to show off this Thanksgiving

submitted by /u/rizreview
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PCo7jA3

No comments:

Post a Comment