Sunday, November 27, 2022

Coincidence?

Hi all! I started my weight loss journey 1.5 months ago. My 2 months will be the 9th of December

I started at 224 now down to 205

Recently, I noticed I’ll experience a slight weight loss plateau for 5-7 days then I’ll drop 2 pounds over night

I try to stay at a 1300-1400 calorie defecit but I often eat over budget lol

My TDEE is 2000-2100 sedentary

Anyway, this week I was fluctuating between 209-211

I wanted to see if I could do something to break the plateau so I went the gym and did a brisk walk on the treadmill at a 40% incline. I did almost 3 miles at 3MPH but would take a break in between for a breather- I’d lower the incline and lower the speed then pick back up

This day I ate about 1600-1700 cals and burnt about 350 cals during work out (correct me if this seems inaccurate)

Once I got home I knocked out and woke up 205 this morning!

Do you think this was just a coincidence or did my workout have something to do with the overnight weight loss here

submitted by /u/randomdancing88218
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KaqWFjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment