Tuesday, November 22, 2022

How to Approach Sustainable Weight Loss

Hello! I'm on mobile so please excuse any mistakes :)

I (18F) currently weigh 62kg, I'm around 170cm and my goal weight is 55kg.

I have achieved this weight loss (73kg->55kg) in the past through unhealthy means (bulimia) and ended up gaining all the weight back plus more after I tried to recover from bulimia. Over the span of two years I managed to go from 75kg to 63kg but I took a break from dieting since I had to focus on my exams (A-levels) and only recently re-embarked on my weight loss journey again now that I've started university.

I really want to be at 55kg again but this time through healthy means. I'm honestly so scared about having the cycle repeat itself and I was wondering if anyone had any advice about losing weight and keeping it off sustainably? I really wanna know about the lifestyle changes that you have seen the most success with.

The only thing I'm doing right now is IF (16:8) which is the only reason why I think I lost all the weight during those two years at college and it's been a constant struggle not to binge to keep the weight off.

submitted by /u/dieting_tortoise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/alRTCE9

No comments:

Post a Comment