Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Any tips to lose weight in the first month? Reality versus expectations?

23F H: 5'2 SW: 80kg CW: 78kg GW: 55-50kg

I'm 23F (turning 24 next January) and wanna be fit before I hit 25 years old. I think that's an ample time for me to get in shape.

I'm not a first timer when it comes to weight loss, but I feel like I've forgotten what it's like to get up in the morning to run after so many months of inactivity.

Can somebody give me helpful tips to restart? Usually the first month of weight loss is the most vital part becuase it determines what else to improve along the progress.

Any tips and recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/january-eleven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Icgz4YA

No comments:

Post a Comment