Sunday, November 20, 2022

Appetite the key to weight loss?

So I’ve been a rollercoaster when it comes to weight. I’ve gone from chubby to aneroxic to obese so I know it all when it comes to unhealthy eating habits. I really think controlling appetite is key. If you overeat consume calorie dense foods you will store excess fat. It’s almost that simple. Exercise is good but not necessary. I notice when I eat some fruit for breakfast I feel great all day. But if I have cookies and then some sandwich we’ll you know I get fat. The key really is to control appetite. Find foods you can subsistits with other less calorie dense food. Find ways to break the psychological addiction that is binge eating or overconsumption. You have to change the way you see food and you have to control your appetite. It’s key.

submitted by /u/CelestialAristocrat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/5i0VcZb

No comments:

Post a Comment