Monday, November 28, 2022

Is it even worth working on losing weight in December?

So just to be clear, I’ve been on a consistent workout schedule. My calories have been too high for me to lose weight, but I’ve put on good muscle, I can lift heavier and I’ve maintained my weight for 3 months. Even though I was hoping to be down at least 5 lbs in that time I’m still happy with my progress.

Now, I’m debating if to drop my calories and increase my cardio, but TBH I know from December 20th-January 4 I will take a break from dieting and exercise due to vacation. Yes I’ll be walking more, but I want to enjoy my travel, try new and exotic food, and just not stress about weight loss. It’s also the holidays so enjoying food and drinks with family is on the agenda.

So, TLDR: are you using the next 2 weeks before Christmas to continue weight loss goals, or are you just waiting till January?

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Ad-8787
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nYNGhrk

No comments:

Post a Comment